Monday, November 26, 2007

Chechen Leader Declares Creation of the Caucasian Emirate




Tell me now, would you trust this guy with your life? (and no, i promise i didn't photoshop that sword going through his head!)

The ranting of this new leader are telling. I encourage you to read his entire declaration here from Kavkaz Center.

Now, I believe there are some very telling snippets in this declaration that I've detailed below. Read these and then explain to me how the label of "Relgion of Peace" reared its ugly head. This is telling stuff:





I appeal to the Mujahideen who are fighting in the Caucasus and the oppressed Muslims of Idel-Ural, Siberia and other parts of the occupied Rusnya (Russia). I would like to remind the fact that many Muslims are inclined to forget: Russian kafirs (infidels) have occupied our land and swinish life is being imposed on us for a long period of time. This is a punishment of Allah because we have moved away from his right path, because nothing could happen in the world without the will of Allah, praise to Him the Almighty.

I'm not talking about the native kafirs - it is a naked lie and the dirt in human guise. They are dogs, hell dogs, which Allah hound on Muslims when they depart from their religion.

We, the Mujahideen, went out to fight the infidels not for the sake of fighting but to restore the Shariah of Allah in our land.

Today, as throughout history, our condition can only be changed with a weapon in hand. If Allah's Religion could be established on Earth using another method, then our Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, would not have engaged in twenty seven battles.

announce to all Muslims that I am waging a war against infidels under the banner of "La Ilaha Illa Allah".

This means that as the Amir of Mujahideen in Caucasus I reject everything associated with Taghut. I reject all kafir laws established in the world.I reject all laws and systems established by infidels in the land of Caucasus.I reject all names used by infidels to divide Muslims.I declare ethnic, territorial and colonial zones carrying names of "North-Caucasian republics", "Trans-Caucasian Republics" and other such terms as outlawed.

I am officially declaring of creation of the Caucasus Emirate.

No comments: