Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank You Holger Readers




On this Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of the readers of Holger Awakens. Your coming here and checking out what I have put up means the world to me. The commenters are all appreciated ... no matter what side of the fence you are on - I have personally grown from all of the great insights left by commenters here, please keep it going!

Today marks the two year anniversary of Holger Awakens ... what a journey it has been. I started this blog when I saw that the counter-jihad efforts against the evils of radical islam were fragmenting, wavering and submitting. I vowed to fight this evil each and every day with no compromise. As many of you know, I then found myself needing to cover one of the most dramatic wars in American history - the War in Iraq and I vowed to grasp the mantle and try to do our fighting men and women, our heroes, proud. And I have tried to do the same for the War in Afghanistan.

Each and every day our way of life, our Faith, our Country and our freedom is under attack by the minions of Islam and when that attack bleeds into the very politics of America...well, I have to fight on all fronts.

Through it all, I've tried to remain loyal to the original goals and I vow to continue to do that. I'm sure I'd get more hits and attention here if I put up more Michael Jackson vids and gossip about Hollywood starlets but that ain't gonna happen here.

Again, I want to thank all the loyal followers of Holger Awakens who have been here since the start, those that joined along the way and the ones that just got here for the first time today.

G_d willing...the third year will bring even better reasons for you all to stop by here. The goals remain the same - expose radical Islam for what it is....Evil and The Enemy.

8 comments:

Tim Johnston said...

You and your words are, likewise, greatly appreciated.
Happy thanksgiving and

Ves heill !

~Christie~ said...

Congrats Holger!!! I for one, have
personally grown by reading your blogsite & can not "thank you" enough. You have opened my eyes to
not only the war, but to what is going on in our Country...the REAL
story, NOT the media version.

You are an inspiration for all of us to get ACTIVE in whatever way we can...God bless you my friend!!!
As long as you keep posting Holger,
I will keep coming back, count on it...ya betcha!!! :)


GOD Bless America & Our Troops...
silence is NOT an option!

Bookdoc said...

I have been a regular reader for over a year and have forwarded your site to many others in my circle. Keep it up and many more years to you!

Unknown said...

keep up the great work holger

sofa said...

Holger - Thank You.

Boquisucio said...

Looking forward to another insightful year, Mr. H.

Thanks

in the vanguard said...

I too enjoy reading you. You're one of my bookmarks for the news. Be well, and may we win against this Trojan Horse in our midst. May we finally overcome this liberal cancer that's tearing at the moral foundations of this great, conservative and free society.

Holger Awakens said...

Thanks to all of you! I think I got a speck of dust in me eye... hahaha.

Seriously, you folks are the best!

:Holger Danske