Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Tribute To Our Vietnam Vets - Blog Talk Radio




Tomorrow night, Saturday, I will be paying tribute to our Vietnam vets as part of my Memorial Day weekend of tribute to our military and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for America.

The tribute for our Vietnam vets will be broadcast on my Blog Talk Radio show at 12:00 midnight EDT, 9:00 p.m. PDT, May 28th - the show is: The Awakening - Honoring Our Vietnam Vets

The broadcast is only 30 minutes but I will do my best to honor those veterans who served us all so well. If you have some time, please join me for the show and in the chat room and if you are just too tuckered out from all of the weekend activities, try to catch the show in archives -I hope I can do these men justice.

Here's the link to the show tomorrow night:


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/holger-awakens/2011/05/29/the-awakening--honoring-our-vietnam-vets



--

No comments: